The City of Sevierville Parks and Recreation Department has made several COVID-19 pandemic related policy changes in response to Governor Bill Lee’s recent Executive Order 63. The changes are effective immediately.
- All outdoor facilities are open, including playgrounds. CDC guidelines for playground use are posted.
- The Community Center will continue to follow Tennessee Pledge guidelines. Indoor facility users and staff are required to wear facial coverings, social distancing measures are being taken and users are subject to temperature checks at entry. To maintain social distancing measures, it is necessary to modify the use of certain facilities within the Community Center.
- Reservations will be continued to be required to swim, use the Fitness Center and attend all exercise classes.
- One-half of the gymnasium will be opened for basketball on a limited schedule and reservations will be required. (Please note: basketball play will not be available until Monday, October 12.)
- One racquetball court will be open and reservations will be required.
- The Civic Center will follow Tennessee Pledge guidelines. Facility users and staff are required to wear facial coverings, social distancing measures are being taken and users are subject to temperature checks at entry.
For additional information, please call 865-453-5441.